[Fredslist] New Poll

GeraldGoldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 7 12:37:45 EST 2015

Well Gotham, we all know the Donald's personality and unique campaign style.  Watch him on SNL tonight.  Then voice your opinion.  Do you think Donald Trump will win the Republican nomination for President?   Go to our website (www.gothamnetworking.com) and voice your opinion. Then, check back often to see how your opinion compares with that of your fellow Gothamites.
This is the first of a series of Presidential polls I will be conducting during the campaign.  Stay tuned!!  Your Pollster, Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

Dr. Gerald M Goldhaber, President and CEO of GRA, LLC. 800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G, New York, NY 10001. 212-379-6661 (O), 917-279-2303 (M), www.goldhaber.com. Geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
@warningsexpert
@CNNTonight