[Fredslist] seeking advice re Google Hangouts

Maria Guida maria at successfulspeakerinc.com
Sat Nov 7 12:33:59 EST 2015

Hello Gotham-ites,

I am seeking some advice about services that host webinars, specifically the
pros and cons of using Google Hangouts.  If you or someone you know may have
advice, I would appreciate a discussion!

I have used Adobe Connect for webinars.  In exploring  the free Google
Hangouts, I have been told that this free service has a 30-second time
delay; when you speak, viewers don't hear you in that moment, and that
affects the way people "chat" and put questions and responses into the chat
box.

I would appreciate any advice you may have about Google Hangouts, this
"glitch", and any possible solutions/alternatives.

Looking forward to hearing from you.  Thank you so much!

Maria

Maria Guida
Successful Speaker, Inc.
Bringing Broadway to Business

Inspiring executives to speak with the poise, passion, and persuasive power
of a Broadway actor.

Phone/Fax: 718-884-2282
Email:  <mailto:maria at successfulspeakerinc.com>
maria at successfulspeakerinc.com
Website:  <http://www.successfulspeakerinc.com/>
http://www.successfulspeakerinc.com

Read my  <http://successfulspeakerinc.com/blog/> blog | Connect with me on
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/mariaguida> Linked In | Follow me on
<http://twitter.com/#!/MariaGuidaCoach> Twitter | Like me on
<http://www.facebook.com/MariaGuidaSuccessfulSpeaker> Facebook

 <http://successfulspeakerinc.com/articles.html> Click here to read the most
recent newsletter/articles from Successful Speaker, Inc. and to subscribe to

the newsletter.