[Fredslist] Nothing better than...

Roxanne Browning rb at exoticchocolatetasting.com
Wed May 13 13:12:15 EDT 2015

Thank you all for your kind words, your enthusiasm, and passion for real
chocolate and fine wine. It could not have been a bigger success without
your participation adding to a fun night.

A pleasure to bring the joy of chocolate paired with wine to our Tribe!!

Cheers,

Roxanne

*Roxanne Browning*
Chocolate Sommelier
631-252-0658

* <http://www.exoticchocolatetasting.com/>*
[image: https://www.facebook.com/ChocolateRoxanne]
<https://www.facebook.com/ChocolateRoxanne>[image:
https://www.linkedin.com/in/roxannebrowning]
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/roxannebrowning>*[image:
https://twitter.com/RoxChoco] <https://twitter.com/RoxChoco>*[image:
https://www.pinterest.com/roxbro/] <https://www.pinterest.com/roxbro/>
NY State Certified Women-owned business (WBE)
Featured in Wine Spectator Magazine Feb 2015
<http://exoticchocolatetasting.com/site/2015/01/wine-spectator-magazine-features-exotic-chocolate-tasting/>
Receive the monthly Chocolate Enthusiast News
<http://visitor.constantcontact.com/manage/optin/ea?v=001C1y_CazDx79rjARNNJT4a-nxPBE6WzyCJrcaXIxW9y5JVWpnwJg_X4zTfuBJlQLLXp7vz7RRBFEGfpeiFK6r_s_EH826XmY2>