[Fredslist] Nothing better than...

Adam J. Krim ajkrim at driveconsulting.net
Wed May 13 10:04:36 EDT 2015

Last night's joint Gotham One and Bandit meeting was certainly different.
In a very good way.

Kudos to Roxanne Browning, of Exotic Chocolate Tasting, and Doug Nevins, of
Grande Harvest Wines, for an extraordinary evening of networking, education
and tasting of the paired wines and chocolates.

My takeaway - A good pairing of chocolate and wine improves the taste of
both. The whole truly is greater than the sum of its parts! My favorite
stand alone chocolate of the evening was the 77% cacao with
ginger/goldenberry; yet my favorite pairing was the 70% cacao camino veride
with the St. Francis red Splash (Blend).

Thanks again to Roxanne, Doug and, as always, Gotham for sponsoring a
wonderful evening.

--
Adam J. Krim, Esq., CPC, ELI-MP

*Consider the Possibilities*