[Fredslist] leading economic indicator-help - need architects

Raj Goel raj at brainlink.com
Thu Mar 19 11:35:32 EDT 2015

Dear Riva & Josh,

                You could step into my shoes.

                150 candidates applied - 45 UNQUALIFIED for the job.

                Sigh...since when does being a WAITER qualify you for SERVER Support work?

                Most applicants don't even read the requirements or NEXT STEPS portion of the job ad before sending in their resume.

                I had 15 interviews where the applicants could not answer "What do you know about Brainlink" - SIGH.  They can't even google the company or interviewer.

--Raj

Rajesh Goel, CISSP
cell (917) 685-7731
CTO: Brainlink International, Inc.
You run your business, and leave the IT to us.
raj at brainlink.com<mailto:raj at brainlink.com>
http://www.brainlink.com<http://www.brainlink.com/>
http://www.RajGoel.com<http://www.rajgoel.com/>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/rajgoel