[Fredslist] Will we see you on Tuesday for Gotham's Annual Spring Cocktail Party?

debbie at gothamnetworking.com debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Thu Jun 11 15:00:43 EDT 2015

it's almost time for our annual Spring cocktail party - will you be there?

Make plans to join all of the party people listed below who will be
attending our cocktail party on  Tuesday evening June 16th at the world
famous Friar's Club. The list below is alphabetical by last name.

Cost of admission is $75.00 and is limited to the first 150 paid RSVPs.
Don't miss out! If you are not on the list below, please sign up today.

To learn more, click on the link below:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Spring-Cocktail-Event

As a reminder, some of you have joined the event through the "I'll be
there" on the website, please remember to register on the link below to
save your spot.

To register and save a spot, use the link below to sign up and pay:

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Gotham-Special-Events/25

First

Last

David

Abeshouse

Rachel

Abeshouse

Harlan

Abeshouse

George

Ameer

Michael

Appell

Erin

Ardleigh

Gene

Braunstein

Sharon

Aks

Guest

Aks

Lynn

Amos

Jane

Beddall

Shawn

Bernabeu

Jacqui

Bishop

William

Blanco

Scott

Bloom

Curtis

Woodside

Annamarie

Bondi Stoddard

Sybil

Britton

Roxanne

Browning

Steven

Campbell

Bruce

Cholst

Patricia

Corbett

Anne

Crane

Keith

Crosby

Cayce

Crown

Vincent

De Rogatis

Al

DElia

Flo

Feinberg

Lisa

Feiner

Roy

Fenichel

Scott

Fenstermaker

Carey

Fox

Maurice

Frumkin

Michael

Garibaldi

Tom

Gallin

Ben

Geizhals

Gerry

Goldhaber

Theresa

Gonzalez

Marc

Halpert

Hans

Hanson

Judy

Heft

Randy

Hustvedt

Peter

Kettle

Fred

Klein

Julie

Klein

Steven

Krane

Alan

Kreit

Jayne

Latz

Bambe

Levine

Martin

Liebowitz

Debbie

Lindner

Richard

Luthmann

Guest

Luthmann

Guest

Luthmann

Guest

Luthmann

Barry

Manko

Susan

Master

Steve

Millon

Carlos

Mira

Isabel

Mira

Danny

Mizrahi

Sarah

Mizrahi

Dana

Molina

Leslie

Montanile

Ellen

Morgenthal

Ali

Meyer

Bruce

Nevins

Renee

Nevins

Linda

Nevins

Scott

Nevins

Brian

O'Donnell

Guest

O'Donnell

David

Powers

Vik

Rajan

Rick

Raymond

Michael

Reynolds

Odila

Roman

Jeffrey

Rubin

Liz

Saldana

Nancy

Schess

Bill

Schess

Gideon

Schein

Lisa

Segal

Lari

Schwartz

Martin

Siegel

Shelley

Simpson

Bill

Solz

Marvin

Soskil

Norm

Spizz

Bruce

Swicker

Kim

Trigoboff

Nancy

Tuber

Mitch

Tublin

Jose

Villa

Lisa

Waterman

Ian

Weinstock

Bill

Weidner

Josh

Zinder

Susan

Zinder

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Executive Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com