[Fredslist] Last call to Sponsor Gotham's Annual Spring Cocktail Party

Corey Bearak bearak at me.com
Wed Jun 10 17:54:56 EDT 2015

Gotham provides limited opportunities to sponsor the Cocktail Party.  This email is “last call."

Attorney Richard Luthmann (The Luthman Law Group) from our Staten Island group already signed on (and he’s attending with four guests).

If interesting, here’s the link <https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Gotham-Special-Events/2359> (thanks to the magic of Marc Halpert).
 <https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Gotham-Special-Events/2359>

For everyone’s convenience, I include the how to attend details below.

Thank you for your interest.

Corey B. Bearak, Esq.
Government & Public Affairs Counsel
Networker of the Year-2012| co-chair, GOtham GREEN | Gotham Towers | LI Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham  | Gotham Sponsorships Chair
P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com <mailto:bearak at me.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com <http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> ♦ Bearak on Twitter <http://twitter.com/Bearak>
Author, The Public Ought To Know <http://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know>, available on Kindle <http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx> and Apple devices <https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>
If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will kindly remove your email address from the list.
This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at no cost to you.
[sent from my MacBook Pro]

Begin forwarded message: