[Fredslist] One week from today Gotham's Annual Spring Cocktail Party - will you be there?

debbie at gothamnetworking.com debbie at gothamnetworking.com
Tue Jun 9 15:45:38 EDT 2015

Make plans to join us on Tuesday evening June 16th at the world famous
Friar's Club, and Gotham Clubhouse, for our annual Spring cocktail party.
To learn more, click on the link below:

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Spring-Cocktail-Event

As always, the networking is fabulous!  Cost of admission is $75.00 and is
limited to the first 150 paid RSVPs.

As a reminder, some of you have joined the event through the "I'll be
there" on the website, please remember to register on the link below to
save your spot.  We fill up quickly.

To register and save a spot, use the link below to sign up and pay:

https://gothamnetworking.isecuresites.com/group/Gotham-Special-Events/25

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Debbie

Debra B. Lindner

Executive Director, Gotham City Networking

debbie at gothamnetworking.com