[Fredslist] Congratulations to our fearless leader Fred Klein

Cary Spiegel cspiegel at spiegelconsultants.com
Wed Jul 29 12:55:14 EDT 2015

Great News to our wonderful leader!

Cary J. Spiegel, AIA

President

Spiegel Consultants, LLC

*From:* Fredslist [mailto:fredslist-bounces at gothamnetworking.com] *On
Behalf Of *Corey Bearak
*Sent:* Wednesday, July 29, 2015 12:46 PM
*To:* Norman Spizz <nspizz at spnmusic.com>
*Cc:* Fredslist Gotham <fredslist at gothamnetworking.com>
*Subject:* Re: [Fredslist] Congratulations to our fearless leader Fred Klein

Let’s all post our congrats to our dear friend Fred on Gotham’s wall
<http://www.gothamnetworking.com/index.php> (as I already did).

Let’s “overwhelm” the homepage with congrats messages!

*Corey B. Bearak, Esq.*
Government & Public Affairs Counsel

*Networker of the Year-2012*| co-chair, *GO*tham *GREEN |* Gotham Towers | LI
Legal | co-chair, Brooklyn Power Breakfast | co-chair, Staten Island Gotham
 | Gotham Sponsorships Chair

P.O. Box 135, Glen Oaks, NY 11004
(718) 343-6779 ♦ facsimile (888) 379-3492
Bearak at me.com <bearak at me.com> ♦ StrategicPublicPolicy.com
<http://strategicpublicpolicy.com/> *♦* Bearak on Twitter
<http://twitter.com/Bearak>

Author, *The Public Ought To Know*
<http://intelligentarts.net/the-public-ought-to-know>, available on *Kindle*
<http://tiny.cc/lt6wpx> and *Nook <http://tiny.cc/wx6wpx>* and *Apple
devices*
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/the-public-ought-to-know/id945807340?mt=11>

If you receive this email and did not request it, please reply and I will
kindly remove your email address from the list.

*This Internet Email Transmission may contain Confidential or Privileged
Information which is intended only for use by the individual or entity for
which the transmission is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any disclosure, dissemination, copying or
distribution of this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify this office by telephone
immediately so that we can arrange for the return of the documents to us at
no cost to you.*

*[sent from my MacBook Pro]*