[Fredslist] Friend in need...

Shelley Simpson simpson.shelley at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 08:51:54 EDT 2015

I have a friend in need of help.  She’s an attorney living in NYC, but only licensed in CA.  She is looking to work as a paralegal or as an attorney on an independent contractor basis.  She has worked primarily in the area of employment litigation but is open to working in other areas.  Anyone have any ideas, contacts or need?  Just call me at 646-549-7217 or email simpson.shelley at gmail.com <mailto:simpson.shelley at gmail.com> NO! It’s not me!  I am happy where I am!

Shelley Simpson
The JuicePlus+ Company
JuicePlus Energy #onesimplestep
646-549-7217
www.shelleysimpson.juiceplus.com <http://www.shelleysimpson.juiceplus.com/>

Time is a non-renewable resource; spend it wisely !