[Fredslist] NY Real Estate Chapter welcomes new member Craig O'Toole

Steve Kirschner skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com
Wed Jul 1 17:04:56 EDT 2015

The NY Real Estate Chapter is proud to welcome its new member Craig
O'Toole, Senior Manager in the CPA firm, Anchin, Block and Anchin LLP .

Anchin, Block and Anchin LLP is a full service accounting and advisory
firm.  Our aim is to become your trusted business advisers, assisting you
in any way necessary to help reach your goals.  Our services to real estate
companies and professionals, which include real estate owners, property
managers, agents/brokers, builders and developers, are driven by the need
to maximize cash flow, develop innovative tax strategies and work together
with management in evaluating transactions. Some specific services that we
provide include real estate due diligence / acquisition due diligence, tax
structuring & compliance, business accounting and tax services, assurance
services, financial outsourcing, strategic planning, lease consulting and
litigation support.

Craig’s real estate experience includes shopping centers, office buildings,
residential properties (condos, co-ops and rentals), hotels and condo/co-op
developments and conversions.

Craig has made many valued long term business relationships during
his career.

He looks forward to sharing these relationships with our members as he
gains trust and knowledge of their businesses and qualifications, as he
hopes they will do with him.

*Business address and contact information: *

*NAME:  Craig O’Toole, CPACOMPANY:  Anchin, Block & Anchin LLPADDRESS:
1375 Broadway New York, NY 10018TELEPHONE:  (212) 863-1448
<%28212%29%20863-1448>*

*EMAIL: Craig.OToole at Anchin.comWEBSITE*: *www.Anchin.com
<http://www.Anchin.com>*

Please reach out to Craig and welcome him to our chapter and the Gotham
network.

Steve

Group Coordinator NY Real Estate Chapter

[image:
https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/VsVxpF9Tji5t471F6G3u/convert?w=150&h=55&fit=clip]

*Steve Kirschner *|VP Business Development

*BOTTOM LINE CONCEPTS, LLC*
*Direct**:(516) 528-2288 <%28516%29%20528-2288>* /

skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com | Fax: (646) 304-6077
152 West 57th Street - 27th FL, New York, NY 10019
www.BottomLineSavings.com <http://www.bottomlinesavings.com/>

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed
and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt
from disclosure under
applicable law. If the reader of this e-mail message is not the intended
recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible for delivery of the message to the intended
recipient, you are
communication is
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by
telephone at (212) 840-3456 and also indicate the sender's name.

Thank You