[Fredslist] New Poll

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 20 16:45:11 EST 2015

Hi Gotham:  Although the Iowa caucuses are more than a year away, the Presidential race behind the scenes has already begun with potential candidates from both parties seeking key endorsements and most importantly, working the major donors to get on board early.  And so, to kick off our series of Presidential Polls, I am asking you if you think Mitt Romney will be back seeking the Republican nomination.  Go to Gotham City Networking, Inc. and voice your opinion and then check back often to see how your vote compares with your Gotham colleagues.  As always, I continue to seek your input, Gotham, for suggested questions for future polls.  Your Pollster, Dr. Gerald Goldhaber
|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Gotham City Networking, Inc.Gotham City Networking. To forge a virtually cost-free partnership steeped in the spirit of fraternity (or sorority as the case may be) that goes beyond matters of ... |
|  |
| View on www.gothamnetworki... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |