[Fredslist] Please help my nephew

Tony Guggino, CLU, ChFC tony at guggino.us
Wed Jan 7 10:58:20 EST 2015

Hi Tribe,

I've attached the resume of a very special person in my life, Carlo Bruno.j

Carlo is my godson and is a very talented, warm, loving and personable  man.

He has vast experience in the restaurant business. Among his
accomplishments, he has successful created a number a restaurant from
the very beginning to opening and success.

He would be a huge asset to any  restaurant owner.

If you know of any restaurant owner, or a person ready to start a
restaurant business, please respond to me as soon as possible.

My thanks to all.

Tony Guggino, CLU, ChfC
Chartered Financial Consultant

American Business