[Fredslist] 4 positions available

Ester witsowitz at verizon.net
Tue Feb 24 13:30:19 EST 2015

Hiring in south west nassau county. Company seeking 2 people for provider representatives. Entry level with some exposure to healthcare and/or legal contracts preferable. Willing to train. Some sales skills involved.

2 people who can credential doctors. Must be detailed oriented. Comfortable with computers and Internet. Able to handle medical office inquiries. Entry level and willing to train right people. Resumes go to me and I'm one of two hiring/decision makers.

Warmest Regards
Ester Horowitz
516 318-8655

"Some men see things as they are and say why?
I see things that never were and say why not?