[Fredslist] job oppty

Ruth Domber ruth at 1010optics.com
Tue Feb 24 12:17:02 EST 2015

The fiscal department of The Jewish Education Project is seeking to hire an
Accountant.  We are looking for an enthusiastic, bright individual who is
willing to learn and be a part of our team.  Preferred candidate should
have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting.

Some of the responsibilities of this position will include, but are not
limited to:

-        Preparing and entering monthly journal entries

-        Reconciling several monthly bank statements

-        Preparing and posting daily deposits

-        Analyzing general ledger accounts

-        Assisting Fiscal Department as needed

The candidate should also be proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and
Excel and be able to handle sensitive information with integrity and
confidentiality.

If you know anyone who might be a good fit for this position, please have
them forward their resume directly to Laura Medina at
LMedina at jewishedproject.org.

*Debbie Seiden * | Project Manager

*The Jewish Education Project*

520 Eighth Avenue, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10018

646.472.5362

*dseiden at JewishEdProject.org <dseiden at JewishEdProject.org>*

*www.JewishEdProject.org <http://www.thejewisheducationproject.org/>*

*@jewished <http://twitter.com/jewished>*

*www.facebook.com/JewishEdProject <http://www.facebook.com/JewishEdProject>*

A beneficiary of UJA-Federation of New York
--

Ruth Domber
10/10 Optics

Like 10/10 on Facebook - Follow 10/10 on Twitter!
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/1010-Optics/311032493633><
http://twitter.com/#!/1010Optics>