[Fredslist] Three Very Important Dates

Norman Spizz nspizz at spnmusic.com
Wed Feb 18 16:17:25 EST 2015

This year our Fearless Leader Fred Klein is being honored by the Theresa
Foundation.  The actual event will be on May 1 at the Bridgeview
Caterers in Island Park.  In order to get the ball rolling we are having
two free kick off events.

One in Long Island on March 5 at the Theresa School for The Performing
Arts. 250 Lido Boulevard Lido Beach, NY 11561.*

*Another in Manhattan at Fred's office , 485 Madison Ave Room 1301.
Both events start at 6PM.  Please join us for wine and cheese and find
out how you can help make this event spectacular for a very worthy cause.

RSVP Melanie Castillo, MCastillo at vjrussolaw.com