[Fredslist] Short term assignment - receptionist needed for a White Plain insurance office.

Rubin, Jeff Jeff.Rubin at hubinternational.com
Mon Feb 9 14:39:17 EST 2015

Hi Tribe,

Lovely weather we are having. We have an office in White Plains N.Y. that will be moving into our Harrison N.Y. office in a month or two. They lost their receptionist, so we can use someone who would like to work as the full time receptionist up until they move. If you know of someone with strong telephone skills and a sunny disposition looking for a temporary assignment,  please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeffrey L. Rubin
Senior Vice President & CT Branch Manager
HUB International Northeast - Insurance Brokers

[HUB Email Logo]
777 Commerce Drive          1065 Avenue of the Americas
Fairfield, CT 06825              New York, N.Y. 10018
p: 203-337-1872                 p: 212-338-2880
f:  917-934-9411                 f: 917-934-9411

email: jeff.rubin at hubinternational.com
http://www.hubinternational.com<http://www.hubinternational.com/>

[LinkedIn icon for email signatures.jpg]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/anyakhanutina>  Connect to me on LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/in/jeffreyrubinhub/>