[Fredslist] Adorable Lab Puppy Needs Loving Home!

Robert robert at barterluxury.com
Mon Feb 9 13:01:54 EST 2015

Adorable Lab Puppy Needs Loving Home! If you would like to Adopt this
puppy please contact  Ericka Tompkins at 914-715-5421

Robert Esposito

Barter Luxury Marketing, Inc.

robert at barterluxury.com

www.barterluxury.com

tel 954-530-5862

fax 646 417-6072

A friend of mine, who lives in Westchester, needs to find a loving home
for her 8 week old labrador retriever male.  Her boyfriend bought the
puppy for her a few days ago and she's heartbroken to give it away but
she's not able to care for the pup due to allergies.  The puppy has a
wonderful personality, loves kids, and gets along with other animals.
She said "he's a love bug,  quick learner, and walks wonderfully on a
leash already."  She has papers and receipts.  Under the circumstances
price very negotiable.

If interested, please contact Ericka Tompkins at 914-715-5421.

IVAN HERNANDEZ
LICENSED ASSOCIATE REAL ESTATE BROKER
DOUGLAS ELLIMAN REAL ESTATE
MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, MBA
DIRECT: 212.350.8047
OFFICE: 212.891.7000
MOBILE: 212.321.0266
FAX: 646.497.3996
ivan.hernandez at elliman.com
575 MADISON AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY, 10022

 <http://www.elliman.com/go-to-agent/7230> VIEW MY LISTINGS

Download my custom APP, ELLi and use our 3D search to find your home.
 <http://www.elliman.com/go-to-agent/7230> Click here to download

This email is for the use of the intended recipient(s) only. If you have
received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately and
then delete it. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not
keep, use, disclose, copy or distribute this email without the author's
prior permission. We have taken precautions to minimize the risk of
transmitting software viruses, but we advise you to carry out your own
virus checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept
liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses. The
information contained in this communication may be confidential and may
be subject to the attorney-client privilege. If you are the intended
recipient and you do not wish to receive similar electronic messages
from us in the future then please respond to the sender to this effect.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are
Company.