[Fredslist] Congrats to "King Leader" Raj Goel and Sarah Annese

Steven Lichtenstein Steven_Lichtenstein at fhfg.com
Wed Dec 2 22:54:14 EST 2015

Congrats and Kvelling for my protégée Raj Goel (translation: King Leader). Raj is a Gotham success story and one of the most generous people I know. Way to go Raj ! Stein & Lichtenstein are like the proud parents ! Congrats to Sarah Annese as well who represents the best of the future of our tribe. You are both a great pair !

Steven D. Lichtenstein CLU, ChFC

Specializing in Plans, Hopes & Dreams"

Forest Hills Financial Group

200 Broadhollow Rd. Suite 405 Melville, NY, 11747

ph: (631)589-5400

direct: 718 475-5331<tel:718%20475-5331>

eFAX: 718 475-5365<tel:718%20475-5365>

e:steven_lichtenstein at fhfg.com<mailto:steven_lichtenstein at fhfg.com>

[https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=13a46e592cab1b03&attid=0.1&disp=emb&zw&atsh=1]<http://videos.thelivingbalancesheet.com/videos/for-life>

Click here to learn why we need financial balance :  http://www.thelivingbalancesheet.com/financialbalance

[https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=13a46e592cab1b03&attid=0.2&disp=emb&zw&atsh=1]<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Steven-D-Lichtenstein-CLU-ChFC/245576538796818>            [https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/s/?view=att&th=13a46e592cab1b03&attid=0.3&disp=emb&zw&atsh=1] <http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevenlichtenstein>

web:

www.fhfg.co<http://www.fhfg.com/>m

See what everyone's talking about on my Voices page:

http://www.scl.bz/users/1/stevenlichtenstein

http://facebook.com/pages/Steven-D-Lichtenstein-CLU-ChFC/245576538796818

www.linkedin.com/in/stevenlichtenstein<http://www.linkedin.com/in/stevenlichtenstein>

Steven D. Lichtenstein is an Investment Advisor and Registered Representative of Park Avenue Securities LLC (PAS). Securities products/services and advisory services are offered by PAS, 200 Broadhollow Rd., Suite 405, Melville, NY, 11747, 1-<tel:1-718-268-9255>631-589-5400, a Registered Investment Advisor and broker-dealer. Forest Hills Financial Group Inc. is not an affiliate or subsidiary of PAS. PAS is a member of FINRA, SIPC. Steven D. Lichtenstein is a Field Representative of The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America, New York, N.Y. 10004.

Steven D. Lichtenstein is an authorized user of The Living Balance Sheet, an electronic wealth organizational platform that provides a wide-angle view of your financial world and enables him to stress test your current financial approach. Gain insight and clarity on your complete financial picture, which when coupled with his professional experience and credentials, may provide you with the ability to make well-informed personal and business decisions and to take appropriate actions to achieve your desired results.

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.