[Fredslist] Emotionally Touched

Bill Solz stresssolutionsli at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 22:52:50 EST 2015

I just thought I would share with you all what a wonderful evening I had at the Friar's. Tonight, alone was worth the price of membership!
I was first so incredibly touched by seeing Mitch's daughter receive an award not to mention hearing her eloquence and be there to evidence Mitch's undeniable pride! No bus is going to stand in this man's way as once again we bear testimony to the strength and resilience of the human spirit.

And if that wasn't enough, I found myself incredibly moved by Jefferson Crowther's sharing of his son's heroics and I can ditto the above.

And then to hear from Phillip Smallman who literally saved a life by doing probono work to exonerate his client's wrongful arrest and was able to liberate him after he spent virtually half his life in confinement. Even, I left with some moist eyes. And if that wasn't enough on the spot someone donated an honorary one year membership to Tony, Phil's client.

I cannot congratulate all of you enough. And in this holiday season of thanks and giving I truly feel honored to being a member of this wonderful organization as it has already given me more than I could have imagined.

Best wishes to everyone for a healthy and happy holiday, and a better new year!

Bill Solz LCSW, CASAC
Director of Stress Solutions of Long Island / CHANGES!
Certified Anger Resolution Therapist
Domestic ViolenceTrained
www.StressSolutionsofLongIsland.com

16 East 40th St. Ste 1001 NY 10016