[Fredslist] Ride the Circuit Downtown for a Heavyweight Gotham Joint Meeting: Bandit and Downtown Gotham at View of the World Terrace: September 9, 1230-2!!

Steve Maggi smaggi at smalawyers.com
Mon Aug 17 12:38:39 EDT 2015

Gothamites --

We at Downtown are proud to announce that the star-studded Bandit group is going to come downtown and make us even hipper with their presence on September 9th!!

Enjoy the heart of Summer from the rooftop of the View of the World Terrace with Downtown  Gotham and Bandit and experience some great networking "Downtown Style"!!!
The non-compete rules are waived for this momentous occasion so we welcome one and all Gothamites to our downtown party!
 We are  downtown overlooking the Financial District, the New Freedom Tower and 9/11 Memorial, on the 20th Floor of the Club Quarter's Hotel in the View of the World Terrace, which sets the stage for AWESOME networking. See you there!!

Steve MaggiGroup Coordinator, Downtown Group
Where: View of the World Terrace, Club Quarters Hotel, 140 Washington Street
For more information on the location please check out:  http://www.viewoftheworld.com/

Here is the link to sign up: Joint Meeting: Bandit and Downtown
|   |
| Joint Meeting: Bandit and DowntownJOINT MEETING: The Bandit and Downtown Gotham Groups It's going to be fun and rewarding!   The View of the World Dining Room at Club Quarters Hotel 140 ... |
|  |
| View on www.gothamnetworki... | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |