[Fredslist] "Reliable" car needed!

Steve Kirschner skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com
Thu Aug 6 04:44:25 EDT 2015

Dear Gotham Family,

My sister needs to buy a car that is dependable or in good mechanical
condition. Her car unfortunately has "died".

The age of the car is not important. .
She can only afford $2000. (less would be ideal)

If anyone has, or knows of someone that does, (maybe a parent who no longer
can or should drive?), I greatly would appreciate you letting me know.

My sister lives in Greenlawn, Northport area of Suffolk County

Thanks very much!!

Steve

GC NY Real Estate Chapter
Co-Chair and GC LI real Estate Chapter

[image:
https://www.filepicker.io/api/file/VsVxpF9Tji5t471F6G3u/convert?w=150&h=55&fit=clip]

*Steve Kirschner *| VP Business Development

BOTTOM LINE CONCEPTS, LLC  Direct: 516 528 2288
skirschner at bottomlinesavings.com | Fax: (646) 304-6077
152 West 57th Street - 27th FL, New York, NY 10019
www.BottomLineSavings.com <http://www.bottomlinesavings.com/>