[Fredslist] Boys' Night Out at Rao's, 2015 Edition

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Wed Aug 12 07:25:24 EDT 2015

Sounds and looks fabulous!

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
Partner, Eddy & Schein In-Home Administrators for Seniors®
Life Keeping, Not Just Bookkeeping®
Tel: 212-316-2214
Fax: 212-662-9909
www.eddyandschein.com
gideon at eddyandschein.com
https://twitter.com/lifekeeping
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers