[Fredslist] Need a Venue on Long Island

Jordan Feldman jfeldman at rampartinsurance.com
Mon Apr 27 20:27:19 EDT 2015

Hello Gotham,

I am looking for a venue on Long Island for May 15th for a private party. There will be anywhere from 200-250 people attending. I need the place from 10:00PM to about 2:30AM. Food service would be ideal, but not necessary. Considering time is not on our side, prompt responses would be greatly appreciated.

Please contact me via email or on my cell at 516-319-7658.

Regards,

Jordan Feldman
1983 Marcus Ave, Suite C130 | Lake Success, NY 11042
T. (516) 390-3764 | F. (516) 390-3765
Rampart Brokerage Corporation
website | map | email

Please note that additions or changes to coverage, or a first report of a claim,
cannot be made via email. You must speak directly with an Account Executive or
Claims Department representative.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:

The information contained in this e-mail communication, together with any
attachments or links, is intended for the use of, and  to be reviewed by, only
the individual or entity named above and contains information that is
confidential and/or legally  protected.  If the reader of this e-mail
communication is not the intended recipient or a representative, employee or
agent of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication or
the information contained herein, including in any attachment or link, is
prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail communication in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail message and delete it, together
with any attachments, from your computer system.  THANK YOU.