[Fredslist] Please help me welcome Gotham GREEN's newest member Chris Corkery

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 17:53:22 EDT 2015

Chris is a Boston University and Institute of Culinary Education graduate.
After 7 years in advertising and 10 across front and back of house
restaurant roles he plans to reestablish the connection between food
service, the resources they employ and the communities they serve.  With
that in mind he is the founder and chief principal of NYSeed,

NYSeed is a green developer organization that plans to build a
consolidation of sustainable businesses under one roof as an epicurean
incubator. This will include a rooftop farm, new-American seasonal
restaurant, special event and educational space, cafe-bar marketplace and
host to nonprofit programs for local youth.  I beleive they plan to do so
in Brooklyn.

Our goal is to deliver a cohesive, immersive consumer experience around the
responsible relationship between agriculture and our consumption habits
stressing bio-sustainability, local development and a
"roof-to-fork” initiative.

Here's how to contact  Chris  917 446-9745
*chris at nyseed.org <http://nyseed.org>*

*NYSEED.org <http://www.nyseed.org/>*

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*
*Financing for Commercial Real Estate and Green projects*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 21
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office