[Fredslist] Celebrate the Autumn Equinox by Networking!

Liz Saldana LSaldana at Halstead.com
Tue Sep 16 13:34:22 EDT 2014

[cid:image015.jpg at 01CFD1B2.ECC570A0]

The Autumn and Spring equinoxes are the only days of the year in which the sun crosses the celestial equator, when day and night are approximately equal in duration and which has been long interpreted to mean that the world is in balance. It's a magical time.

September 23rd is the Autumn Equinox.  Autumn is known as a time of dual purpose - it is time to gather the main harvests and it is time to determine what is needed for the upcoming winter. This is also about balance; and as such, Autumn is considered the season of balance, a time during which you can restore balance to your own life.

Please join us, Commerce and Gotham First, at our next meeting at the Friars Club on the Autumn Equinox, September 23rd to:

*         Gather the main harvests - reconnect with the groups' members and circuit riders.

*         Prepare for the upcoming winter - meet guests and potential new Gotham members.

*         Restore balance to your networking - old friends and new balance nicely.

Register to join us on this special day of the year and please invite a guest to experience the magic of Gotham.  http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Commerce-Meeting-2013-12-25-1

See you on the 23rd!

Liz and Erin

[E8S_l]

A referral is the greatest compliment of all!

[cid:image001.gif at 01C74E8C.D1224320]

Liz Saldaña
Certified Negotiation Expert
Lic. R.E. Salesperson / REBNY Member
Halstead Property, LLC
770 Lexington Ave. New York, NY 10065
Lic. R.E. Salesperson
Office: 212 381-4260
Cell: 917 697-3005
Fax: 646 775-4279
[cne_logo_cmyk 2]
Website: www.Halstead.com
Watch my Agent Profile Video<http://www.halstead.com/properTV.aspx?video=788A43A32F>

[cid:image007.png at 01CFD1B2.5C628CA0]<http://www.linkedin.com/in/lizsaldana> [cid:image008.png at 01CFD1B2.5C628CA0] <https://twitter.com/LizSaldanaNYC>  [cid:image017.png at 01CFD1B2.ECC570A0] <https://plus.google.com/+LizSaldana/posts>  [agentfolio] <https://lizsaldana.agentfolio.com/lizsaldana/client/new>  [cid:image018.png at 01CFD1B2.ECC570A0] <http://www.zillow.com/myzillow/Profile.htm>

[Greenisbetter]

This e mail is for the named addressees only and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform me and delete it from your files. If you do not wish to receive commercial emails from me in the future and like to "Opt-Out" please forward this email to optout at halstead.com with subject "remove me from your list." All information is from sources deemed reliable but is subject to errors, omissions, change of price, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. No representation is made as to accuracy of any description. All measurements and square footage are approximate and all information should be confirmed by customer. All rights to content, photographs and graphics reserved to Broker. Broker is not authorized to bind parties. Real estate contracts are only established by duly executed agreement between the parties.