[Fredslist] Join us for Lunch on MONDAY September 22nd Janet Sullivan “Outsmarting Stress. "

Gideon Schein gideon at eddyandschein.com
Tue Sep 16 12:54:56 EDT 2014

Dear Future Circuit Riders and guests:

Please join us for lunch:

*The Date is MONDAY, September 22**, 2014!! 12:20 PM  Only six days left.
Location: The Friars Club*

*You will notice that this is a Monday rather than a Thursday due to the
Jewish Holidays.*

>From Gotham NY Health's highly regarded psychotherapist, Janet Sullivan,
she will present:

*“Outsmarting Stress.  *

*We all have it. How to manage it better. “  *

*This is something we all should know!!!!!*

This would be a great time learn from an expert.

All guests and Circuit Riders MUST PAY ONLINE. Our fee is $40.00.

We've made signing up easy. Here’s what they need to do. Go to

http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/NY-Health-Aging-Meeting-2013-12-26-1

Click on “pay as a guest.”

I look forward to seeing you all there.

Gideon

Group coordinator, Gotham New York Health & Aging

--

Gideon Y. Schein, M.B.A., P.D.M.M.
Certified Professional Daily Money Manager
gideon at eddyandschein.com
Member, American Association of Daily Money Managers
Member, National Association of Professional Organizers