[Fredslist] Don't say Drat! Come learn about CRATs (and CRUTs)!

Susan Zinder szinder at zinderlaw.com
Thu Sep 4 14:49:18 EDT 2014

On Monday, September 29 at 12:30 at the Friar’s Club, Gotham’s own

MAKE A DIFFERENCE (“MAD”) GROUP  will have our next regular meeting during which our own Gayle Lob will help us learn about CRATs and CRUTs can help us with our estate planning.  Confused?  Don’t know what a CRAT or a CRUT is?  Well, as successful business people, it’s time you learned!!!!

So… sign up!  We have a dedicated group of MAD members and always attract circuit riders and guests, so if you’re missing our meetings you’re missing out on the best networking Gotham has to offer.

So… let us Make a Difference for you by having you visit us!!!

Just go to http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Make-a-Difference-Meeting-2013-12-26-2 and click on the I’ll be There button, and then don’t forget to click on the Pay Now button before the meeting!

See you then!

Susan
Susan Zinder

Law Office of Susan F. Zinder, PLLC.
1140 Avenue of the Americas, 9th Floor
New York, New York 10036
(o) 646-380-6715
(c) 917-370-3369
szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com>
www.zinderlaw.com<http://www.zinderlaw.com/>

This email and any attachments thereto, is/are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified any dissemination, distribution or copying of this email, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.   If you receive this email in error please notify Susan Zinder via email at szinder at zinderlaw.com<mailto:szinder at zinderlaw.com> or call 646.380.6715 and permanently delete the original copy, any copy of this email and any printout thereof.