[Fredslist] Need Professional Liability Insurance Broker

Jeff Fine jefffine at mytotalself.com
Wed Sep 3 15:29:57 EDT 2014

Hi Gotham,

Due to the unique nature of my private practice, where I provide
psychotherapy and personal training, I'm having a hard time finding adequate
professional and general liability insurance. Currently, I have three
different policies including general liability, one for psychotherapy
malpractice, and one for personal training. I've been advised that this
setup doesn't really protect me. For example, the broker for my general
liability policy told me that if someone falls in my office and sues for
damages I wouldn't be covered since I also do personal training (even if the
injury did not occur during a training session!)

Any recommendations for a creative professional liability broker would be
greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

.