[Fredslist] Highly qualified candidate for Media/Advertising

Daniel Hochler daniel_hochler at fhfg.com
Wed Sep 3 14:49:01 EDT 2014

Hello fellow gothamites! My brother, Keith Hochler, is looking for a
position in media/advertising. Would greatly appreciate your help! Here is
some info about him and his resume is attached. Thank you so much!
---
My name is Keith Hochler. I am a graduate from Towson University. I
received a Bachelors degree in Electronic Media & Film. Throughout my time
in college I learned several skills in all fields of media. Some of my
achievements include:

Writing a feature length slapstick comedy.
Shooting a documentary that was a finalist for Towson's annual film
festival.

I attained a great deal of knowledge and experience in my media and
advertising courses and am eager to further my experience in the industry.

In February 2014, I was an intern at Sharp Entertainment in Manhattan. I
was responsible for casting, organizing schedules, as well as client
facing. Throughout my time as an intern, I obtained skills in
micromanaging. I learned how to properly direct a group of co-workers and
cast members under very tight deadlines. I also furthered my communication
skills by handling clients that were necessary for the success of each
project.

After 4 months as an intern, I was hired to be a full time employee as a
Production Assistant for several cable shows such as “Feed the Beast,”
“Dates from Hell,” and “Memory Games.” My time at Sharp was very rewarding
and I gained the necessary skills to further my experience in the field of
media.

Currently, I'm a photography intern with the Brooklyn Cyclones. I'm
responsible for shooting every home game, as well as designing
advertisements. I also create content for their social media platforms, and
am an administrator for the Brooklyn Cyclones "Facebook" account.

My experiences at Towson, Sharp Entertainment, and the Brooklyn Cyclones
have helped me build up the necessary skills to become successful in the
area of media & advertising. I believe that my passion for pop culture, my
communication skills, and ability to create content will make me a strong
asset to your team.

Thanks for your consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Keith Hochler

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.