[Fredslist] Who do you know that is trying to SAVE THE WORLD!!

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 21:34:01 EDT 2014

*The 3rd Gotham Green Awards are almost here. *

On December 4 we will recognize companies that are contributing to the
advancement
​of
 our City, Country, and the World's goal of creating products, programs and
businesses that move us in the direction of such things as improved
efficiency, alternative energy sources, smarter ways to meet environmental
challenges etc
​.  All of which are commonly referred to as Green or Sustainability.​

I am sure you know at least one such person, organization or business
​ from your personal, or business life​
.

*W​ell this is your opportunity to show them you noticed, that you find
their contribution worthy of recognition, that you want to offer them the
opportunity to be applauded.*

We are now taking applications for these awards. The link
​
below will bring your suggested applicant or nominee to the application
​ rules, general info about the Award and the actual applications.

​P
lease
​use the link below from the Gotham website:
​
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Gotham-Green-Awards-2014-09-29

​​

​WE NEED THE PARTICIPATION AND ENTHUSIASM FROM ALL OF GOTHAM TO MAKE THIS A
TRUE SUCCESS.  I AM NOT ASKING FOR MONEY JUST YOUR THOUGHTS AND ​"REACH".

​Please call me or email me with any questions you may have about this.  ​

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*
*Financing for Commercial Real Estate and Green projects*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 21
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office