[Fredslist] friend's resume and interest areas

Steve Maggi smaggi at smalawyers.com
Thu Oct 23 18:50:10 EDT 2014

Greetings Gothamites!

I have been a mentor in Baruch College's Executives on Campus program since 2013 and my first mentee was Lin Luo. I was so impressed by her character, integrity and enthusiasm that I had her work with me on my Chinese-language marketing.
She has graduated and is looking for a full-time job. Please take her into consideration for any positions related to business development, client service, marketing, PR, HR, or account executive. She is fluent in Mandarin and I can virtually vouch for her work ethic.

Her resume is attached. I hope she can find a place with one of your businesses!

Steve

Steve Maggi, Esq.
SMA Law Firm
U.S. Immigration & Consular Law