[Fredslist] Special Thank You to Rosalia Agresti

Bruce Nevins bruce at ghwines.com
Thu Oct 9 11:47:49 EDT 2014

?I would like to extend a very special thank you to Rosalia Agresti! Rosalia is an active member of the Mortgage Bankers Association of NY. In the true Gothan spirit, Rosalia proactively recommended Grande Harvest Wines to develop, coordinate and implement the MBA of NY Annual Wine Gala. She contacted the chairperson of the event and gave a glowing endorsement of our business and helped set up the initial meeting. We worked closely with the organization for the past six months to create this event and it was held last Thursday. It was an incredible success and Grande Harvest wines will now be handling all wine events for MBNA of NY. So once again, Thank you Rosalia!

Bruce Nevins
Grande Harvest Wines
212-682-5855
Cell: 203-733-1980