[Fredslist] Gotham Magic Needed in Job Search for My Brother

Rona Gura ronagura at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 13:20:58 EDT 2014

Due to circumstances that had no relevance to his job performance, my brother, Jeffrey Just, lost his job yesterday. He had been employed by his last employer in excess of twelve years as a purchasing manager. He has spent the majority of his career in the plumbing supply industry. While he would like to stay in that industry, his skill set would be applicable to many other industries. I, of course, think my brother is an ideal candidate.

I would be extremely grateful, and would consider it a personal favor,  to anyone who might be able to help my brother with his job search. If anyone has any leads for him please email him directly at the above email address.

Thanks Gotham!!!

Rona Gura
Breiter and Gura, LLP
377 Oak Street
Suite 201
Garden City, New York, 11530
P (516) 539-7900
F (516) 539-1095
Ronagura at yahoo.com
Rona at Breiterandgura.com

This message contains confidential information and is only intended for the individual(s) named.  If you are not the named addressee, you should not copy, disseminate or distribute this e-mail message.  Please notify the sender if you received this e-mail by mistake and please delete this e-mail from your system.  E-mail messages cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost or destroyed, arrive late or incomplete or contain viruses.  This sender does not accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message which arise as a result of this e-mail transmission.