[Fredslist] GOtham Green and Gotham First together for the first time - 4 more business days

Sherry Rivera sherryrivera1 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 13:43:38 EST 2014

November 11 at the Friars Club.  It will be great!.  Please join us for
lunch 12:30-2

What is the meaning of these group names?  Who are they?  Who are they
looking for?  Why don't you want to miss this meeting?

Join us for lunch and get all the answers.

This will also be the best place to get answers to:  GOtham Awards?  How
can I get one?  Who do I know who deserves one?  Be there and  find out.

Please use the link below:
http://www.gothamnetworking.com/m/events/view/Formica-Meeting-2013-12-26-3

--
*Sherry Rivera*
LEED Green Associate

*Indoor Air Quality, Energy Efficiency, Sustainability*
*Financing for Commercial Real Estate and Green projects*

100 North Village Avenue Suite 21
Rockville Centre, NY 11570
516 458-5384 Mobile
516 594-1400 Office