[Fredslist] New Poll

Gerald Goldhaber geraldgoldhaber at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 6 13:52:38 EST 2014

Nov.6, 2014

Dear Gotham:  Our new poll has just been posted and guess what?  We are actually polling your opinion on an actual scientific study...about chocolate...See Don's link for a short description of this study on the supposed impact of chocolate (how appropriate that this was reported on Halloween!).  Here's the link:  http://www.gothamnetworking.com/blogs/entry/Chocolate. Now, after you've read this, voice your opinion.  Do you think chocolate has a positive or negative effect on both short term and longer term (one week) recall?  Go to our website: www.gothamnetworking.com and vote.  After you vote, check back often at the Gotham website to compare your opinion with those of your fellow Gothamites.  Have fun,  Your Pollster, Dr. Gerry Goldhaber

Dr. Gerald M. Goldhaber
President and CEO, GRA, LLC
800 6th Avenue, Suite 26G
New York, NY 10001