[Fredslist] Volunteers Needed for Holocaust Center Conference at Hofstra June 8th

Laurel Scarr-Konel lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com
Thu May 15 10:26:46 EDT 2014

Hi all - further to my email below, Judy Vladimir indicated to me this morning that they do still need volunteers so please check your calendars and if you, your children, your friends, etc. are available please do give Judy a call at 516-571-8040 ext. 119.  Hope to see you there as part of the Gotham team.  Laurel

Laurel Scarr-Konel
Grant, Herrmann, Schwartz & Klinger LLP
675 Third Avenue - 26th Floor
New York, NY 10017-5704
Tel: (212) 682-1800
Fax: (212) 682-1850
email: lscarrkonel at ghsklaw.com

Confidentiality Notice: This communication is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete and/or discard all copies of this communication.
IRS Circular 230 Disclosure: Any tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) was not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the U.S. Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed in this communication. (The foregoing disclaimer has been affixed pursuant to U.S. Treasury regulations governing tax practitioners.)