[Fredslist] Looking for INTERNSHIP IN BROOKLYN FOR HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT IN PSA

Anne Bonfiglio abonfiglio at fredslist.com
Thu May 15 10:24:59 EDT 2014

GOOD MORNING,

My program in a Coney Island high school provides internships in the summer
of the student's Junior year.

I have a student interested in learning about the TECHNOLOGY WORLD, EITHER
FULL OR A PART- TIME INTERNSHIP.

The student may be open to other things as well.

Please contact me so that I can help these needy students learn about the
business world and pick their future careers.

Thank you.

Anne Bonfiglio
Exec. Dir/Partnership for Student Advancement, a charity helping youth find
a career
www.psapartnership.org