[Fredslist] Looking for a new job

Tom Gallin tomg at gallin.com
Wed May 7 15:19:32 EDT 2014

Hi Gotham,
I have a friend that is looking for a new job.  He has worked in both big and small businesses.  His diverse background would make him a great asset for any company.  Some positions which he is focused on are:

Client Relationship Mgmt. (CRM) - as CRM, I would be the liaison between the customer/clients and my employer.
Gain a full understanding what the client business is, its needs, what we can do to help maintain and expand their business. Maintain our business relationship and expand to full extent.

Operations - Administrative role, manage people, over see daily operations and look for ways to improve the process.

Sales - Promote and offer my companies products or services to our potential market place

Partner in a business(new, old or start up) would be a possibility too.

Regards,
Tom Gallin, Jr.  LEED AP
John Gallin & Son, Inc.
Over 125 Years of Construction Excellence
212-252-8900
www.gallin.com