[Fredslist] [Fred's List] Effective Networking Tips / Invitation

William Tennant will at williamtennant.com
Wed May 7 15:21:59 EDT 2014

I've been in law and consulting for over 30 years.  Nothing has enhanced my
networking as much as....(are you ready for this?)...Improv & Standup
comedy!  Bet you didn't see that coming...I began performing six months ago
and as a result my presentation skills have improved 100
fold...Presentation of course means body language, listening as well as
opening your mouth! Speaking of which...

*Please come and see me perform May 28, 2014 at 8:30 PM in the Lawyers
category in the "New York's Funniest Professional" stand-up contest at
Gotham Comedy Club...*

Please Call Gotham Comedy Club 212-367-9000 and *Mention my name (my
bringer quota is 15) and the **Time & Date of my show.  The club is located
at 208 West 23rd Street, NYC.  Hope to see you!*

Will Tennant
William Tennant LLC
Attorney at Law
191 Post Road West
Westport, CT 06880
203 254-0816
will at williamtennant.com
linkedin.com/in/willtennant
twitter.com/williamtennant

The information contained in this e-mail message, together with any
attachments thereto, is intended only for the personal and confidential use
of the addressee[s] named above. The message and the attachments are or may
be an attorney-client or other privileged or protected communication. If
you are not the intended recipient of this message, or authorized to
receive it for the intended recipient, you have received this message in
error. You are not to review, use, disseminate, distribute or copy this
message, any attachments thereto, or its contents. If you received this
message in error, please immediately notify us by e-mail message, and
delete the original message.  Thank you for your cooperation.