[Fredslist] TOUR THE WEST VILLAGE

Laraine E. Schwartz lschwartz5300 at aol.com
Tue May 6 09:45:17 EDT 2014

Yes  we still have room for you to come to the tour of the season, Joyce Gold, our very own Gotham member will tell us facts that you don't know, guaranteed.  Come join the tour, sponsored by Gotham LGBTQ, in an effort to grow our group, enjoy each other's company and introduce new comers to us in an informal setting, the WEST VILLAGE!

The cost is deeply discounted to $20 per person, send me your check, payable to Joyce Gold NYC Tours and show up at 6 p.m. at Leroy Street & Seventh Avenue South, thesouthwest corner.

Trouble committing before 6 p.m. on Wednesday, May 14, come to the corner at 6 p.m. and we will welcome you with big hugs.

hope to see you then,
best wishes
Lari

Laraine E. Schwartz, Esq.