[Fredslist] An Almost Pefect Meadowbrook Meeting

Sonia Saleh sonia at upliftingnonprofits.com
Tue Mar 18 20:19:50 EDT 2014

It was my first "circuit ride" (is that a word?) And I was warmly welcomed by a
delightful  friendly group.
Thank you for giving me a great experience.

Keep making a difference,

Sonia J. T. Saleh
Uplifting Nonprofits
718-335-7759
sonia at upliftingnonprofits.com
www.upliftingnonprofits.com

 <https://twitter.com/SoniaJTSaleh> ZA102637858
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/soniasaleh> ZA102637857

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says I'm possible!
Audrey Hepburn