[Fredslist] 20th Annual Theresa Awards - May 2nd

Vincent Russo vincent at vjrussolaw.com
Tue Mar 18 11:09:59 EDT 2014

Gothamites

We are so appreciative of all of the support Gothamites have given the Theresa Foundation and our Theresa Academy of Performing Arts.

This is a special year for us - our 20th Annual Awards Dinner and again we respectfully ask for your support.

For details on our event, go to www.theresafoundation.org<http://www.theresafoundation.org>.  Also attached is information on how you can help us.

A Grateful,
Vincent J. Russo

Treasurer
Theresa Foundation
Vincent at vjrussolaw.com<mailto:Vincent at vjrussolaw.com>
www.theresafoundation.org<http://www.theresafoundation.org/>

This electronic message transmission contains information from Vincent J. Russo which may be confidential or privileged.  The information is intended to be fore the use of the individual or entity named above.  If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (516) 683-1717 or electronic mail at vincent at vjrussolaw.com<mailto:vincent at vjrussolaw.com> immediately.

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CF429A.5FDB2D30]