[Fredslist] LAST NIGHTS SO FL MEETING

Ellen North ellen.north at nadel.com
Thu Mar 13 10:31:05 EDT 2014

It was a great meeting and good to see lots of people. Wish I could have seen more to say see you in December - not September but close to it
Happy Spring and Summer

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF3EA7.54362990]<http://www.nadel.com/>
ellen north
Jack Nadel International

Address 237 West 35th Street 16th fl New York, NY 10001
Direct 212.239.0891 | Mobile 212.518.8724
Take flight at nadel.com<http://www.nadel.com/> | JNI eco site<http://eco.nadel.com/>

Michelle Barrie
Account Coordinator
Direct 607.341.2597
Michelle.barrie at nadel.com<mailto:Michelle.barrie at nadel.com>

Click below for the hottest NEW products for 2014!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CF2637.4B384770]<https://flipflashpages.uniflip.com/2/76906/323037/pub/>