[Fredslist] LAST NIGHTS SO FL MEETING

JADLER115 at aol.com JADLER115 at aol.com
Thu Mar 13 10:27:45 EDT 2014

Last night in Ft. Lauderdale we had the pleasure of Dr.  Elizabeth
Greenberg sitting at our table.  It was unfortunate that she had  injured her foot
and could not go home until today...but our luck.  Good  flight Elizabeth.
Visit us again.

We welcomed our newest member Susan Depace, insurance agent  extraordinere
(spell check is not working on this one) who is looking  forward to going to
New York and riding the circuit on April 2nd.

We found out that Coleen Walker was a figure skater growing up  and we
could just see that shock of red hair twirling on ice.   Coleen has a company
that does check writing and bill paying and  keeping things going in the
financial world of busy executives or Moms and Dads  down here who cannot do it
themselves.  Perhaps she can help some of you up  North handle your
responsibilities down here.

Matthew Krinzman, our real estate broker, has just listed a  lovely one
bedroom apartment in Aventura in N. Miami....just think about staying  up North
next year.  Give him a call...he might help you stay  warm.

And of course, our mortgage broker from TD Bank, Warren  Perkins, had some
new products to introduce us to.

We said Goodbye for now to our member Ellen North who leaves  for
Bridgehampton for the summer.  Ellen is an equestrian and she jumped  competitively
for the first time this winter.  Fulfilling one of her bucket  lists to
do's..  Pictures were passed.   Till the fall  Ellen....

So the next time you are in Florida you might consider  dropping in on the
So Fl group and joining our table....perhaps we can help you  achieve your
goals by expanding your horizons...

Janet Adler