[Fredslist] Job Posting-Loan Processor

Daniel Gershburg daniel at danielgershburg.com
Wed Mar 5 17:18:37 EST 2014

All:

A colleague of mine asked me to pass this along and perhaps someone can
find some employment through this.  He has an open position for an
assistant loan processor.  Qualifications below.  Please contact him
directly at Marcus.Burnstine at prospectmtg.com

Loan officer assistant needed for producing loan officer. Former
Processors, Underwriters, or Loan Officer Assistants would be ideal for
this position, particularly a loan processor. Must have prior experience in
mortgage lending. Must either hold a mortgage originators license or be
able to pass the national and state exams within 1 month.

Job description:
Must be intelligent, self motivated, hard working, energetic and customer
service oriented. Tasks will include screening my phone calls,
"pre-processing" loan application packages prior to submitting to
underwriting, submitting files to underwriting and grabbing conditions once
a commitment is issued. A working knowledge of NY condo and coop documents
will be especially useful.

I'm looking for a pipeline manager, someone I can hand deals off to who
will tighten up the file and deliver very clean packages to the
underwriter. Once submitted, you will need to help "drive" the file quickly
to a closing by helping the processor grab conditions, speak to borrowers,
and smooth out the whole process.

You need to have prior experience putting files together and a working
knowledge of income, assets, and credit. Must write the word "Prospect" in
the subject line of your email in order to be considered, emails without
this first test being passed will be automatically deleted.

We offer full benefits including health insurance, 401K, etc.
  55 Broad Street, Suite 18B
  New York, NY 10004
   t.  212.390.8866
   e. Daniel at DanielGershburg.com