[Fredslist] part-time telemarketer job - $20 per hour - can work from home

Glen S. Friedman glen at cartridgeworldnyc.com
Wed Mar 5 16:51:14 EST 2014

Folks,

There are 4 Cartridge World stores in Manhattan (I own 1) but as a group we
have decided to hire a part-time telemarketer to help grow our business.
The job consists of contacting local small and mid-size businesses to
determine if they are open to getting a price quote from Cartridge World vs.
their current vendor for ink & toner cartridges.  It's not a sales job per
se.  It's really more of an informational gathering job.  The goal is to get
contact information from the decision maker, what printers they have and
where they get their ink & toner from currently.

Pay is $20.00 per hour.  Hours would be flexible, generally 4-5 hours per
day roughly between 9am - 2pm.  The person can work from home.

Please pass this along to anybody you think would be a good fit.  The
candidate must have previous telemarketer/sales experience.

Please forward any resumes to cwresume at gmail.com.  The Cartridge World
Master franchise will be handling the hiring.

Cartridge World, the world's largest retailer of replacement ink & toner
cartridges was recently rated one of the top 100 franchises in the United
States by Entrepreneur magazine.  Here's the link:

https://www.cartridgeworld.com/in-the-news/cartridge-world-among-top-franchi
ses/

Thanks so much,

Glen Friedman

Cartridge World - NYC

155 West 35th Street

(between Broadway & 7th Ave. - across from Macy's)

New York, NY 10001

(212) 777-6600

176-37 Union Turnpike

(across from St. John's University)

Fresh Meadows, NY 11366

(718) 380-6803

email:  <mailto:glen at cartridgeworldqueens.com> glen at cartridgeworldnyc.com

Save up to 40% on your ink & laser cartridges

small.JPG

PS - Cartridge World will positively impact our planet by keeping almost 9
million ink and laser printer cartridges out of landfills this year!!