[Fredslist] Looking for Room to Rent in NYC for July and 1/2 of August

Lorri Zelman LZelman at spges.com
Wed Jun 11 10:26:05 EDT 2014

My very good friend from Atlanta has his 20 year old daughter who is a Cornell student here in Brooklyn this summer for an internship.  Unfortunately, she and her roommate were evicted earlier this week. They have found housing for June, but she needs a place to stay for 6 weeks starting in July.  They are kind, hard-working, responsible people and I’d love to help her. If anyone has any suggestions, please reach out to Steve directly (info below).

Thank you!
Lorri