[Fredslist] Congrats Ben Geizhals!

Kelly Welles kelly at wellesfinancialservices.com
Mon Jun 9 23:16:13 EDT 2014

Dear Phyllis,

Thank you for letting Gotham know about the LIBN feature about Ben Which merely affirms what those of us who work with Ben already know.

Hats off Ben!

Kelly Welles, Gideon Schein and
members of Gotham's NY Health and Aging Resources

Kelly Welles, President
wellesfinancialservices.com
Trusted Advisor to Attorneys and Accountants
Specializing in Insurance and Benefits
675 Third Avenue 9th Floor
New York, NY 10017
Cell   917-626-8590
Fax   212-541-5900
WELLES FINANCIAL SERVICES
Business & Personal Financial Strategies