[Fredslist] Fwd: Apt

BMendelson at aol.com BMendelson at aol.com
Mon Jun 9 18:00:11 EDT 2014

I am looking for a new place to live.

If I continue to rent - I am looking for a one bedroom apartment  with a
monthly rental of $1,500 or less.  The apt must have a dish  washer and a
place for me to grill.  I am not interested in a basement  apartment.  I'd like
to stay close to my office in North Bellmore.   I'm looking at places in
Baldwin, Oceanside, Merrick, Bellmore, Wantagh,  Seaford, (all north of Merrick
Rd) and East Meadow, Levittown, maybe Bethpage,  maybe Farmingdale.

I am also considering purchasing an apartment.  If I buy  it would have to
be a two bedroom apartment.  Same area, same  requirements.  Purchase price
$150,000 to $200,000.

Thanks

Please contact me directly, Walter Stern, CPA   at:   wscpa at aol.com